Place of work
Job description, information about the position
Ready for a lucrative career filled with big rewards? Take control of your future with Sotheby´s International Realty® organization, the luxury real estate market leader. At Sotheby´s International Realty® organization you’ll get ahead and succeed every day in the exciting role of a Sales Agent! You’ll achieve your goals, break boundaries, and reach new heights with a company that’s going far.
As a full-time Sales Associate, you’ll join a network of more than 12.000 experienced real estate professionals from over 600 offices worldwide. You’ll guide homebuyers and sellers through the sale and purchase of their properties, form new relationships, gain customers, and work closely with them to offer helpful services and advice. And, you’ll tap into the Sotheby´s International Realty® organization system’s pooled resources to position yourself for maximum success.
- Finding people who want to sell or buy a property: via telephone, email, personal meetings;
- Creating and maintaining the clients and listings database;
- Negotiating deals between sellers and buyers;
- Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property sites, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts;
- Residential real estate agents must be familiar with local zoning and building restrictions, municipal plans for land development, and financing options for buyers.
Fix plus motivating commissions
- Unique team atmosphere and non financial as well as financial benefits
- Working in international enviroment
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
With a dynamic role in the prestigious real estate community, you’ll be highly regarded by clients as you help them through the important process of property buying and selling.
Information for the applicant
If you think you are ready for this challenge, please send your CV and a Cover letter to: email@example.com
Requirements on candidate
Secondary school student
Additional requirements for the candidate
- fluent spoken and written English is a MUST
- other language is an advantage
- experience on any kind of a sales position
- experienced user: Word, Excel and Power Point, Microsoft Outlook
- excellent communication skills, very pleasant behavior, positive attitude and professional presentation
- proactive, flexible, responsible person
- self-motivation, persistence
Main focus of the company's activities
Sotheby´s International Realty
Hviezdoslavovo nám. 15
811 02 Bratislava
Contact person: Mgr.Peter Mriňák